: Committee on Private Company Policy: Home
The Committee on Private Company Policy (CPC-P) was established in 1997 to provide a forum for FEI members of private and closely held business to formulate opinions, monitor developments and issues, and advance knowledge on issues important to private companies. The committee also seeks to foster personal development and growth in private company business leaders, enabling members to better serve their companies.
CPC-P will provide a forum for information sharing and policy development on critical issues. In addition, the committee will facilitate important networking opportunities with peers, allowing members to exchange best practices with their colleagues and assist each other with issue resolution. CPC-P is also responsible for monitoring and developing positions on legislation, regulations and other public policy initiatives that impact privately held companies, and drafting comment letters and position papers for use with policy makers.
- CPC-P will monitor legislative and regulatory developments, formulate position statements, and draft comment letters on issues important to private companies such as taxation, corporate governance, liquidity issues, and other policy priorities selected by the committee.
- CPC-P will reach out to the greater FEI membership to help educate on private company issues, and provide necessary resources to private companies to help navigate the current economy and make sense of policy proposals as they move through the legislative and regulatory processes.
- Regular communications and networking opportunities will be provided to members of CPC-P.
- Chair - Donald F. Robillard, Hunt Consolidated Inc.
- Vice Chair - Mark Winzenread, Walker Information Inc.
- Past Chair - Timothy D. Hart, First National of Nebraska, Inc.
- Past Chair - Mark Smetana, EBY-Brown Co.