Market to Financial Decision Makers TODAY!
FEI offers you distinct and powerful ways to allocate your media dollars.
FEI hosts two annual in-person conferences which draws audience nationwide, from both current FEI members and others within the financial community.
- CFRI (Current Financial Reporting Issues) Conference is held in November in New York City. CFRI is a must-attend event for preparers of corporate financial statements, and a unique forum where attendees receive key policy updates directly from the FASB and the SEC.
- Summit Leadership Conference is held in the spring at various top-tier market locations.Summit's premier programming focuses on the challenges facing senior financial executives today with an innovative agenda
comprised of content‐rich presentations, multiple networking opportunities, respected speakers and an exciting exhibit hall.
Financial Executive magazine provides focused editorial content and is designed precisely for senior-level financial decision-makers. Ad placement in Financial Executive delivers your high-impact message to the finance professionals you need to reach - at a fraction of the competitive rates - returning leads for your company through its top-level readership of 19,000.
For 24/7 targeting of senior-level finance executives, including the FEI membership of 15,000 individuals - choose our dynamic Web site (www.financialexecutives.org) and dedicated e-newsletters.
- FEI Daily (daily.financialexecutives.org) - Delivering daily analysis and strategies to help senior-level financial executives work better, faster and smarter. Our team of expert contributors offer analysis, tips and insights into best practices and the changing regulatory and business landscape.
- FEI Website Banner Ads (www.financialexecutives.org) - Advertisers are able to place their banner on our home page or one of our five sub-pages for 30 days, and with 16,000 visitors monthly, we can also offer billboard sized ads on our home page.
- Co-brand webcasts on topics of importance to our FEI members and the sponsoring organization. Webcasts can be produced on FEI’s technology platform or that of the sponsoring organization. Co-branded webcasts are promoted through a multi-channel format that can include FEI’s home page, dedicated emails, Executive Edge, Chapter Spotlight and through email confirmations for those who register for other webcasts.
Gain exposure to the powerful marketplace of senior-level financial executives through the FEI Strategic Partners program. This influential and effective partnership integrates a customized marketing approach with your company's current business strategy.