Marketing to Financial Decision Makers
FEI offers you distinct and powerful ways to allocate your media dollars.
FEI hosts two annual in-person conferences which draws audience nationwide, from both current FEI members and others within the financial community.
- CFRI (Current Financial Reporting Issues) Conference is held in November in New York City. CFRI is a must-attend event for preparers of corporate financial statements, and a unique forum where attendees receive key policy updates directly from the FASB and the SEC. Past keynote speakers include Christopher Cox, Chairman, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission; Neil Cavuto, VP, Managing Editor and Anchor, Fox News; Ron Insana, CNBC Senior Analyst; and Kathleen Casey, Commissioner, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. With all scheduled breaks held in the Exhibit Hall, CFRI conference offers exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to network with senior-level financial executives from leading public companies.
- Summit Leadership Conference is held in the spring at various top-tier market locations. Past keynote speakers include David Walker, CEO of Comeback America Initiative; John Brock, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.; Mitt Romney; James Carville and Mary Matalin; General Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State; Tom Schoewe, Executive Vice President and CFO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.; and Jack Welch, former CEO, General Electric Co. Summit conference sessions are divided into three tracks: Executive Leadership & Development, Corporate Finance for Private Companies, and Finance & Information Technology, and offers exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to network with financial executives, including many of FEI’s Leaders from our 74 Chapters across the U.S.
Financial Executive magazine provides focused editorial content and is designed precisely for senior-level financial decision-makers. Ad placement in Financial Executive delivers your high-impact message to the finance professionals you need to reach - at a fraction of the competitive rates - returning leads for your company through its top-level readership of 19,000.
For 24/7 targeting of senior-level finance executives, including the FEI membership of 15,000 individuals - choose our dynamic Web site (www.financialexecutives.org) and dedicated e-newsletters.
- Executive Express is our weekly electronic newsletter from the FEI President’s desk. A members-only benefit, Executive Express provides the latest scoop on industry trends, regulatory updates and technical issues. Sponsors are provided the opportunity to place an appropriate one-paragraph “advertorial” with a logo banner and live link to URL of their choosing.
- Executive Edge is our monthly electronic newsletter with webcasts, conferences, CPE opportunities, seminars and professional development sessions that are of interest to our members and the finance community at-large. Similar to Executive Express, sponsors are provided the opportunity to place an appropriate advertisement with a logo banner and live link to URL of their choosing.
- FEI Website Banner Ads – www.financialexecutives.org. Advertisers are able to place their banner on our home page or one of our five sub-pages for 30 days, and with 16,000 visitors monthly, we can also offer billboard sized ads on our home page.
- Co-brand webcasts on topics of importance to our FEI members and the sponsoring organization. Webcasts can be produced on FEI’s technology platform or that of the sponsoring organization. Co-branded webcasts are promoted through a multi-channel format that can include FEI’s home page, dedicated emails, Executive Express, Executive Edge, Chapter Spotlight, FEI Financial Reporting Blog and through email confirmations for those who register for other webcasts.
- The FEI blog has been in existence since September 2004 and is one of the most highly-respected blogs in its field. It covers developments in financial reporting and regulation, centering on the Financial Accounting Standards Board, International Accounting Standards Board, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, and coverage of related developments in the U.S. Congress, U.S. Treasury Department and elsewhere. Banner advertising sponsorships are available for the blog site as well as transmittal emails, which are sent out approximately 15 times a month.
- FEI TV is a joint venture with FEI and Mash Networks (internet television network developer) created for FEI members and financial professionals. FEI TV can be accessed on-demand anytime at www.financialexecutives.tv and subscriptions are free. It provides research-based corporate finance content and includes best practices, frameworks, approaches, survey results and case studies from such organizations as Deloitte Consulting, Intel, Microsoft, Grant Thornton, MIT, FERF and more. It reaches more than 25,000 CFOs, treasurers, controllers and others, including FEI members.
Gain exposure to the powerful marketplace of senior-level financial executives through the FEI Strategic Partners program. This influential and effective partnership integrates a customized marketing approach with your company's current business strategy.