Career Management Group (CMG) Breakfast
"Evaluate Yourself as a CFO Before Your Boss Does”
Bob Lindeman, Managing Director of the Overture Group, LLC
Thursday, December 6
The Rosewood Restaurant
9421 W. Higgins Road, Rosemont
A panel comprised of a Middle Market Banker, Assurance Partner in a Major Accounting Firm and a Leadership Development Consultant will give their insight into questions such as:
- How has the role of a CFO changed in the last 5-10 years?
- What do CEOs, owners and private equity firms say they want out of their CFO?
- What behaviors are the most desirable in a CFO’s?
- What are the more common derailing behaviors for executives in general?
- What do the respective panelists see as keys to a successful CFO?