12/6/2012 7:15 AM -
Registration for events is currently unavailable.
We are currently upgrading our system. Event registration is unavailable at this time.
Normal service is expected to be restored by Tuesday, April 28. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Career Management Group (CMG) Breakfast
"Evaluate Yourself as a CFO Before Your Boss Does”
Bob Lindeman, Managing Director of the Overture Group, LLC
Thursday, December 6
The Rosewood Restaurant
9421 W. Higgins Road, Rosemont
A panel comprised of a Middle Market Banker, Assurance Partner in a Major Accounting Firm and a Leadership Development Consultant will give their insight into questions such as:
- How has the role of a CFO changed in the last 5-10 years?
- What do CEOs, owners and private equity firms say they want out of their CFO?
- What behaviors are the most desirable in a CFO’s?
- What are the more common derailing behaviors for executives in general?
- What do the respective panelists see as keys to a successful CFO?