First Niagara Bank - Gold Level Sponsor
First Niagara continues to stand out by delivering results for our shareholders, outperforming the industry and peer banks on key measures, believing in our customers and their ideas, and giving back to the communities where we do business. Our core values—Passion, Creativity and Expertise—drive everything we do. We’re doing it right, and our numbers show it:
- $3.5 billion in new loan originations, up 20% over 2008
- 11% increase in core deposits
- 18% increase in operating earnings
- Investment -grade credit ratings from Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch, Inc.
- Shareholder returns 66% above industry benchmark and 76% above peer banks
- Uninterrupted and consistent dividends
- 300+ new jobs created
- 150,000 new customers
- $4.0 million in charitable contributions to 484 organizations in our markets
Whether it's borrowing, saving, or just making it easier to manage your money, First Niagara has the banking products, services and expertise to help you make your dreams a reality. First Niagara has specialized expertise in retail and commercial banking, international banking solutions, capital markets, wealth management, risk management and insurance to help you make your business a success.
First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNFG) is the holding company for First Niagara Bank, N.A., a leading provider of financial services to consumers and businesses in upstate New York, and western and eastern Pennsylvania. First Niagara has $20 billion in assets, 254 branches and $14 billion in deposits. The company employs 4,000 people and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking and financial services.