Bank of The West
Bank of the West is a financially strong regional financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California. With community bank roots dating back more than 135 years, Bank of the West is the third-largest commercial bank based in California, and operates a network of more than 700 commercial and retail banking locations throughout 19 Western, Rocky Mountain and Midwestern states as well as representative offices in New York, Tokyo and Taipei. Bank of the West is a high-performance, full service regional financial services company with over $58 billion in assets and have 9,100 employees serving the needs of 1.6 million customers.
Bank of the West is a member of the BNP Paribas Group, which is among the six strongest global banks in the world, according to Standard & Poor’s.
In 2011, Bank of the West’s business banking services were recognized by the prestigious consulting firm Greenwich Associates for excellence in both small business and middle-market business banking.
Through four major business areas – Commercial Banking, Regional Banking, National Finance and Wealth Management – Bank of the West and its subsidiaries offer clients a broad range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services to fit their evolving financial needs.
In addition to banking products, the Bank and its subsidiaries provide clients with comprehensive investment services through BancWest Investment Services, and insurance products and services through BW Insurance Agency, Inc.
The Commercial Banking Group provides business credit, deposit and cash management services for large corporate customers, including specialties in:
· Agribusiness- Second largest lender in the U.S.
· Cash management
· Commercial real estate and construction
· Small Business Administration Credit
· Religious institutions- Leading bank lender in the nation
· Health care institutions
· Correspondent Banking for financial institutions and municipalities
· Government sector entities
· Equipment financing, through the bank's branches and brokers across the U.S., including vendor programs through Trinity Capital Corp.
· Loan syndication
· Trade finance
· Capital markets
The Regional Banking Group serves individuals, small businesses and middle-market commercial customers through:
· More than 700 retail and commercial banking locations
· Private Banking offices
· Construction Loan offices
· Internet and Telephone Banking centers
· 721 ATMs throughout 19 states
· A full array of deposit, loan, insurance and investment products and banking services through the office network, via Internet, and by telephone
· Mortgage and home equity credit
· A specialized group of bilingual "Pacific Rim Banking" branches serves predominantly Asian-American clients in California
· Trust and wealth management services
· Auto loans and leases plus loans for marine pleasure craft and recreational vehicles nationwide, directly to consumers and through 5,600 dealers.