IASCF, IASB Launch New Website
October 3, 2006
On Oct. 3, 2006, the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and its parent organization, the International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation (IASCF), announced they had launched a new website at www.iasb.org Among new features on the website are:
Other developments include:
- A new home page identifying important developments, forthcoming meetings and access to products and services
- Online observer registration for meetings
- Online submission of comment letters
- A dedicated news section with a press release archive and news search
- An ‘open to comment’ section alerting interested parties to recently published discussion papers, exposure drafts and IFRIC drafts
- Comprehensive project pages that include audio playbacks, narrative summaries and observer notes plus discussion papers, exposure drafts and comment letters
- An RSS feed
- Powerful search functions.
Over the coming month the IASCF/IASB intend to introduce on the website:
- A powerful new search function for comment letters
- An email news service.